House that evokes the great outdoors of State-owned forests that surround Alençon
Refinement and art of Alencon lace stitch needle belonging to Unesco intangible heritage is highlighted with delicate decoration that recall this refinement.
- 180 * 200 bed (separable)
- Norman furniture including wardrobe Country Domfrontais
- Alcove Double bedroom 2 trundle beds 80 * 190
- Bathroom with shower 120 × 80 and toilet
- Towels, bathrobes, hair dryer available
- tea Welcome tray, coffee and tea
- Internet / wifi
Free stay for children up to 2 years. Cot available on request.
For the welfare of the guests that follow you, the guest rooms are non smoking, ashtrays are available outside.