90 euros. For more details, click on each room
The cottages disclaim their identities around a Norman lace point, s intangible heritage of Normandy, France and the historical legacy of Colbert’s manufactures. Each of the selected points symbolizes the Lower Normandy Department by its geographical location and giving to each suite a special and unique atmosphere.
- Each room has its own bathroom and its toilet.
- You can access the guest rooms in the entrance by an imposing staircase Saracen vault.
- A reading room is available
- -Meals room dining is available for warm up and enjoy meals in autonomy (microwave, refrigerator, dishes)
- To enable us to prepare a welcoming room, they are available from 17.00 on day of arrival and must be vacated by 11am on day of departure.
- The rooms and house are non-smoking. soundproofing for each suite.