In the footsteps of Matilda and William the Conqueror, medieval atmosphere
Clarity and lace around “Point of Bayeux blonde Bayeux”
Located on the 1st floor of our house, following Bayeux (67m2) welcomes you in an atmosphere full of history and passions. The color of harmony revolves around violet and Bayeux tapestry Mathilde, medieval embroidery of William the Conqueror epic, listed Unesco heritage … shades of linen and lace.
- 180 * 200 bed (separable)
- Norman furniture including wardrobe Bayeux
- closed alcove room for two twin 90 * 190
- Bathroom with shower 120 × 80 and toilet
- Towels, bathrobes, hair dryer available
- tea Welcome tray, coffee and tea
- Internet / wifi
Free stay for children up to 2 years. Cot available on request.
For the welfare of the guests that follow you, the guest rooms are non smoking, ashtrays are available outside.